Many in stock
RELIEVE THE ITCH
WARNING: This product is for Recharge Subscriptions use only, do not publish or delete this product. Customers will not see this message.
RELIEVE THE ITCH was developed to combat the effects of allergens on your pet’s immune system. Symptoms of allergic reactions can be one or more of the following; red yeasty smelling paws, gnawing at a patch of hair, excessive scratching, brown or red tear stains and more.These allergies can be caused in any of three ways.
- Environment - Any product or substance that comes in contact with your pet’s paws, skin or fur can be a potential irritant. Household cleaners, dryer sheets, carpet fresheners, air fresheners, and laundry detergents can all be the cause of the problem.
- Nature - Pets can be affected by the pollens from trees, grasses, or weeds, or to airborne mold spores just like humans.
- Nutrition - Yes, your furry friend’s diet can often cause allergic reactions. Whether it is to a specific ingredient or simply something introduced into the food by the factory process.
So while Aunt Lyn’s RELIEVE THE ITCH can help alleviate the symptoms, it is important to alleviate the symptoms by investigating and stopping the cause of the problem.
See our Blog post on Allergies and Skin Issues -Environmental and Nutritional Causes
Parasites can infect the gut and digestive system of humans and pets. In fact, parasites are one example of where dogs can contaminate persons. Nowadays we have chemical pesticides that are used on a routine basis to prevent dogs from getting overrun with parasites. Often these chemicals can be used with no ill effect, but many times reactions occur shortly after the application of these chemicals.
Aunt Lyn noticed that sometimes dogs become either incontinent the day the dose was administered or experiences trembles, vomiting, or just acted under the weather. As a result, she developed PARASITE BE GONE.
Aunt Lyn’s PARASITE BE GONE is made from 100% pure organic essential oils. It helps keep dogs and pups unbothered by parasites, naturally, gently and without harsh chemicals.
To Help Boost the Immune System During Allergy Season:
Based on your dog's weight, give the dosage described below orally once per day with food.
5 - 10 pounds
11 - 50 pounds
51 - 100 pounds
2 - 3 drops
3 - 6 drops
After one week of use stop administering the drops for a minimum of 4 days to allow your dog’s own immune system to respond. Then repeat the cycle of 7 days on, 4 days off as necessary throughout the allergy season.For Topical Itch Relief:
Massages up to 5 drops onto the area causing your dog's itchiness or irritation. Signs can include licking, gnawing or scratching on one or more areas on his or her coat. For example, if the affected area is your dog’s paws, apply up to 5 drops between the toes and on the pads and massage in. Repeat daily morning and evening. If the condition does not improve or worsens after a week, please consult a veterinarian.
Carrier Oil-Proprietary Blend
- Contains 29ml per bottle
- Using one or more of the following:
Pure Coconut Oil and/or Cold Pressed Virgin Olive Oil, and Evening Primrose Oil
Essential Oils- Proprietary Blend
- Contains 1.0ml per bottle
- Listed in order of quantity:
Clove Oil, Lemon Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Eucalyptus Radiata Oil and Rosemary Oil
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Cats and pregnant and nursing women should not come in contact with the oils.
- As with all medications, supplements, holistic, or pharmaceuticals, check with your veterinarian first before administering.
- When using any essential oil topically always test an small area, with a small amount first.
- Always discontinue use if problem persists or gets worse and immediately consult a veterinarian.
- Make sure to wash your hands after touching essential oils so transference does not occur.
- Take precautions not to rub yours or your pet's eye after touching essential oils.
- Store in a cool place out of the direct sunlight. Heat and light can cause rapid oxidation and not only spoil the beneficial properties of the oil, but can cause skin irritations and allergic reactions if used.