Many in stock
PARASITE BE GONE
WARNING: This product is for Recharge Subscriptions use only, do not publish or delete this product. Customers will not see this message.
Parasites can infect the gut and digestive system of humans and pets. In fact, parasites are one example of where dogs can contaminate persons. Nowadays we have chemical pesticides that are used on a routine basis to prevent dogs from getting overrun with parasites. Often these chemicals can be used with no ill effect, but many times reactions occur shortly after the application of these chemicals.
Aunt Lyn noticed that sometimes dogs become either incontinent the day the dose was administered or experiences trembles, vomiting, or just acted under the weather. As a result, she developed PARASITE BE GONE.
Aunt Lyn’s PARASITE BE GONE is made from 100% pure organic essential oils. It helps keep dogs and pups unbothered by parasites, naturally, gently and without harsh chemicals.
To Maintain Optimum Health:
Based on your dog’s weight, give the dosage described below orally, with food, for 7 days straight, 1 week each month:
5 - 10 pounds
11 - 50 pounds
51 - 100 pounds
2 - 3 drops
3 - 6 drops
Tip: Try placing the drops on a small piece of bread, then fold over.For cases where you suspect parasites:
Give the dosage directed above, daily for one month, then bring a stool sample to your veterinarian to be tested.
Carrier Oil (Proprietary Blend)l
- Contains 29ml per bottle
- Using one or more of the following:
Pure Coconut Oil, Cold Pressed Virgin Olive Oil
Essential Oils (Proprietary Blend)
- Contains 1.0ml per bottle
- Listed in order of quantity:
Mineral Oil, Clove Oil, Tulsi Holy Basil Oil, Oil of Oregano, Thieves Oil, Peppermint Oil, Cayenne
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Cats and pregnant and nursing women should not come in contact with the oils.
- As with all medications, supplements, holistic, or pharmaceuticals, check with your veterinarian first before administering.
- When using any essential oil topically always test an small area, with a small amount first.
- Always discontinue use if problem persists or gets worse and immediately consult a veterinarian.
- Make sure to wash your hands after touching essential oils so transference does not occur.
- Take precautions not to rub yours or your pet's eye after touching essential oils.
- Store in a cool place out of the direct sunlight. Heat and light can cause rapid oxidation and not only spoil the beneficial properties of the oil, but can cause skin irritations and allergic reactions if used.