Many in stock
LUV IN A BOTTLE
WARNING: This product is for Recharge Subscriptions use only, do not publish or delete this product. Customers will not see this message.
Aunt Lyn’s LUV IN A BOTTLE is the cornerstone of our Essential Oil Wellness line. All our products are developed with love in mind.
Early on, Aunt Lyn noticed that pet parents were using double and triple antibiotic human ointments, because they were handy and didn't require a trip to the vet. While this may work, it sometimes isn’t a good idea to use human medications on animals. Also, the overuse of antibiotics can result in bacteria becoming more resistant to medication.
As for the pet antiseptic products for dogs, most of them stung. She realized that if there were non-stinging children's antiseptics then there should be no reason why a non-stinging product couldn’t be developed for dogs using natural ingredients. After all, she often says, “God didn't put us on this earth and expect us to wait a few thousand years for pharmaceutical companies to reign and save us. He gave us all we need . . . in nature”
So, overtime Aunt Lyn developed and perfected LUV IN A BOTTLE , a non sting, holistic, triple antibiotic - antiseptic that can be used both topically and internally.
The first dog to benefit from this proprietary blend and show us we had a winner, was a very special boxer name Nica James. She lived a long healthy pain free life, thanks in part to LUV IN A BOTTLE.
We can't wait to hear how LUV IN A BOTTLE has helped your furry companion. Please upload a happy picture of you and your pal with your review.
For Minor Cuts and Scrapes:
- Clean affected area with warm water and mild cleanser.
- Apply 2 - 3 drops of LUV IN A BOTTLE to the affected area.
- Gently pat or rub in.
- Apply 2 - 3 times a day
- Should the wound get worse and/or does not heal in a few days please consult a veterinarian.
Use whenever you feel your dog’s immune system is lower than normal ;especially in cases when he or she is recovering from an injury. Give 3 drops orally, 2 times a day, for 3-5 days. If the dog is not recovering please consult a veterinarian.For Gum Irritation
Rub a ⅓ tsp. gently but liberally onto the affected area to numb the pain and reduce inflammation - until you get your dog to a veterinarian to diagnose and treat.
Carrier Oil (Proprietary Blend)
- Contains 28ml per bottle
- Using one or more of the following:
Pure Coconut Oil, Cold Pressed Virgin Olive Oil
Essential Oils (Proprietary Blend)
- Contains 2.0ml per bottle
- Listed in order of quantity:
Mineral Oil, Clove Oil or. Tulsi Holy Basil Oil, Thieves Oil, and Oil of Oregano
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Cats and pregnant and nursing women should not come in contact with the oils.
- As with all medications, supplements, holistic, or pharmaceuticals, check with your veterinarian first before administering.
- When using any essential oil topically always test an small area, with a small amount first.
- Always discontinue use if problem persists or gets worse and immediately consult a veterinarian.
- Make sure to wash your hands after touching essential oils so transference does not occur.
- Take precautions not to rub yours or your pet's eye after touching essential oils.
- Store in a cool place out of the direct sunlight. Heat and light can cause rapid oxidation and not only spoil the beneficial properties of the oil, but can cause skin irritations and allergic reactions if used.