Many in stock
HOLISTIC DEFENSE SHAMPOO
WARNING: This product is for Recharge Subscriptions use only, do not publish or delete this product. Customers will not see this message.
Aunt Lyn realized early on that people needed products for their furry friends that provided multiple uses. The world was changing and time for leisure was becoming limited. People needed more time to run play and enjoy fun activities with their dog.
So why not combine bathing with a bug deterrent an also let it be used for quick freshening up and disinfecting
after a day of play. So she developed Holistic Defense Shampoo. Oh and guess what? You can use it as a wash for
yourself, that’s how pure it is.
You will notice most of Aunt Lyn’s products help you save time and money because they multi task just like you!
This anti-viral, anti-bacterial soap also provides an additional layer of protection to deter fleas, ticks and
other pesky bugs. This proprietary blend of essential oils includes coconut, evening primrose, lavender, lemon
and eucalyptus to name a few, keep your dog smelling fresh all day.
At Aunt Lyn's we use environmentally and pet safe Castile soap as the base to our exclusive Holistic Shampoo .
Together with Castile and our proprietary essential oil blend, our shampoo becomes not only a great smelling wash but an Antibacterial/Antiviral and bug repealing powerhouse.
Aunt Lyn’s Holistic Defense Shampoo is an Anti-Viral, Anti-Bacterial soap that also helps as an added layer of protection in deterring Fleas- Ticks and Bugs.
Completely wet your dog’s fur / hair. Apply Aunt Lyn’s Holistic shampoo, in quarter size or palm size increments depending on your dog’s size, lathering down to the skin as you go.
Tip: Start with his or her; Head, Neck, Shoulders, Chest, Front Legs. Next the mid-section; Back, Under Carriage, lastly the hindquarter.
Don't Rinse off until you are finished and let the hind section sit for a minute or two before you begin the rinse.This will
allow the Essential oils to penetrate and coat, to give optimal anti-viral /bacterial bug deterrent defense.
As with any shampoo please avoid getting in your dog’s eyes
Proprietary Blend - Castillo all natural, vegetable based soap.
Carrier Oil - Coconut Oil, Evening Prim Rose Oil and Himalayan Sea Salt used as a thickening agent
Contains 7oz per bottle
Essential Oils (Proprietary Blend)
- Contains 1oz per bottle
- Listed in order of quantity:
Our Special Organic Chamomile and Lavender Blend, Clove Bud Oil, Lemon Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Oil of Oregano, Neem Oil, Rosemary Oil
Additional Ingredients- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Cats and pregnant and nursing women should not come in contact with the oils.
- As with all medications, supplements, holistic, or pharmaceuticals, check with your veterinarian first before administering.
- When using any essential oil topically always test an small area, with a small amount first.
- Always discontinue use if problem persists or gets worse and immediately consult a veterinarian.
- Make sure to wash your hands after touching essential oils so transference does not occur.
- Take precautions not to rub yours or your pet's eye after touching essential oils.
- Store in a cool place out of the direct sunlight. Heat and light can cause rapid oxidation and not only spoil the beneficial properties of the oil, but can cause skin irritations and allergic reactions if used.