Many in stock
WARNING: This product is for Recharge Subscriptions use only, do not publish or delete this product. Customers will not see this message.
HEALTHY EARS was developed by Aunt Lyn after years of trying different proprietary blends on both her own dogs and dogs brought to her for care. Ear infections have become increasingly common and can be very painful for our pets. Often we don't see any sign at all, yet they're in pain. Other times we can see the head shaking and ear scratching that are clues that something is amiss.
One dog, Harley, was a mastiff mix rescue that was at the veterinarian's for ear infections every few months. Aunt Lyn knew the pharmacy prescriptions were not working and that repetitive use was not good. In addition, Harley was miserable . Besides some dietary changes, Aunt Lyn used Healthy Ears to get rid of the ear infections and maintain proper ear health and balance. Wel,l Harley became the first in a long line of pups to benefit from the this Healthy Ear Blend that we still use today.
So, be on the lookout for signs of ear problems and use HEALTHY EARS to bring relief. But remember, it is important that you find out what caused the problem so it doesn’t happen again.
Check out our Blog ****Hyper LINK***** to read tips how we can help our dogs stay in balance.
For Ear Irritations and Issues
Clean ear gently with mineral oil or warm water. Apply 3 drops, twice daily, into the entrance of the ear canal. Tilt the dog's head while you massage the dog's outer ear so oils move down the ear canal. If there is no improvement after a few days, please consult a veterinarian.For Maintenance:
Lightly clean the ear and place 3 drops weekly into the ear canal and massage as described above. Some dogs may need less or more frequent applications.
Carrier Oil (Proprietary Blend)
- Contains 28ml per bottle
- Using one or more of the following:
Pure Coconut Oil, Cold Pressed Virgin Olive Oil
Essential Oils (Proprietary Blend)
- Contains 2.0ml per bottle
- Listed in order of quantity:
Mineral Oil, Clove Oil or. Tulsi Holy Basil Oil, Thieves Oil, and Oil of Oregano
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Cats and pregnant and nursing women should not come in contact with the oils.
- As with all medications, supplements, holistic, or pharmaceuticals, check with your veterinarian first before administering.
- When using any essential oil topically always test an small area, with a small amount first.
- Always discontinue use if problem persists or gets worse and immediately consult a veterinarian.
- Make sure to wash your hands after touching essential oils so transference does not occur.
- Take precautions not to rub yours or your pet's eye after touching essential oils.
- Store in a cool place out of the direct sunlight. Heat and light can cause rapid oxidation and not only spoil the beneficial properties of the oil, but can cause skin irritations and allergic reactions if used.