Many in stock
FLEA-TICK & BUG BE GONE
WARNING: This product is for Recharge Subscriptions use only, do not publish or delete this product. Customers will not see this message.
Aunt Lyn realized that more dogs were falling victim to Lyme carrying ticks and that while monthly pharmaceutical drops or pills were effective, many dogs suffered had bad reactions to the pesticides in these pharmaceutical products . Pesticides placed on their skin or ingested. Aunt Lyn spent years testing holistic methods on her own dogs and herself. Not just on developing a holistic preventive flea and tick formulas but one that would also keep annoying bugs in general, like flys and mosquitos away. With our Holistic Defense Flea- Tick & Bug Be Gone formula, she achieved her goal and as a bonus its so gentle and effective that even the staff at Aunt Lyn’s use it !
Aunt Lyn’s Holistic Defense Flea – Tick & Bug Be Gone is an all natural, pesticide free, defensive barrier, that adds yet another layer of protection between your dog and those disease ridden Fleas- Ticks and Bugs.
Our Holistic Defense Flea- Tick and Bug Be Gone formula is gentle enough to use every day, yet powerfully effective. Aunt Lyn’s derives this powerful blend from plants and trees - proven to have the most effective bug repellent mechanisms.
Our proprietary blend is even gentle enough for people to use! The same can NOT be said for chemical laden monthly flea and tick preventives.
Each area of the United States has different level of Flea and Tick Spray on your dog’s coat 2-3
spritz top side and 2-3 underside and rub a dub into his or her coat. The frequency of application
can be as little as 1 time per week or as frequently as daily. density. Each person’s lifestyle and
activity can dictate how much protection is needed.
Our Formula is highly concentrated and comes in a 1oz spray bottle. If you are going hiking camping – we suggest using the full strength. If you are at home where ticks and fleas are less prevalent – you may want to dilute with a 1-5 ratio 1oz of our formula to 5oz of mineral oil or water. More or less depending on you and your dog’s environment and lifestyle.
Tip: Start out applying weekly and increase if needed
Carrier Oil-Proprietary Blend
- Contains 27ml per bottle
- Using one or more of the following:
Mineral Oil, Pure Coconut Oil, Evening Prim Rose Oil
Essential Oils- Proprietary Blend
- Contains 3ml per bottle
- Listed in order of quantity:
Bulgarian Lavender, Lemon Oil, Clove Bud Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Rosemary, Neem Oil and Oil of Oregano
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Cats and pregnant and nursing women should not come in contact with the oils.
- As with all medications, supplements, holistic, or pharmaceuticals, check with your veterinarian first before administering.
- When using any essential oil topically always test an small area, with a small amount first.
- Always discontinue use if problem persists or gets worse and immediately consult a veterinarian.
- Make sure to wash your hands after touching essential oils so transference does not occur.
- Take precautions not to rub yours or your pet's eye after touching essential oils.
- Store in a cool place out of the direct sunlight. Heat and light can cause rapid oxidation and not only spoil the beneficial properties of the oil, but can cause skin irritations and allergic reactions if used.